In a recent employee survey, ELS asked their staff “What do you like most about working at ELS?" The number one response was “my co-workers”.
ELS cultivates an enjoyable working environment while providing excellent opportunities to advance in your career. We support our technical staff with various training courses to further staff expertise and specialty certificates. We are members of many industry organizations to help promote our relationship within our field of expertise, to stay tied to our community, and to help with our staff’s own professional development. We offer an attractive benefit package, including:
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), or a Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company paid life insurance policy and long-term disability plan
- Retirement plan with Company match
- PTO and paid holidays; work/life balance is priority
- Annual bonus
- Potential for flexible/hybrid work schedule
- Continuing education is encouraged and supported
- Field gear reimbursement program
- Wellness reimbursement program
Click the link below to view the job description and how to apply!
ELS is always interested in people that are motivated, team oriented, enthusiastic about their work, and willing to learn and grow within their career.
If you have a relevant education and you want us to know more about you, please contact us and let us know.